- The Association will actively participate in the formulation and legislation of the government on policies related to the medicine and food homologous industry, the greater health industry and the Chinese medicine industry, and ensure that the industry is fully consulted on new laws affecting the medicine and food homologous industry, the greater health industry and the Chinese medicine industry, .and effectively convey the communication among the policies and laws by consolidating the opinions among members and within the industry.
- The participating units and members will be entitled the exchange of scientific and technological achievements and economic and technical materials.
- The participating units and members can participate in various industry activities (technical exchanges, forums, exhibitions, trainings, etc.). The association provides convenient conditions for the member units participating in various activities.
- The participating units and members can extensively understand the technical and market development information of related products by attending the special activities organized by the committees or through different parties in the industry. Members can also share their innovations within the industry, product information and voice their opinions and suggestions on the platform concerning development of the industry.
- The Association makes full use of the comprehensive communication system, deliver the relevant policies, regulations and information of the country to the members, and promptly and effectively return the various suggestions and opinions of the members to relevant government departments.
- The Association provides newsletters, conferences and international seminars to the members with the latest relevant news and health food research and development information.